MWANA HARAKATI WA SANAA, CHAIBA KOMBO AMEFARIKI DUNIA


WASIFU ALIYO UANDIKA MAREHEMU CHAIBA KOMBO  ENZI WA UHAI WAKE...

The Biography
Chaiba Kombo I was born in Tanzania in 1966. I grew up in Mombassa Kenya where I studied my primary and secondary education. I came back in Tanzania in first time 1983 and studied at the Institute of sales promotion then worked as a secretary at the Flamingo Trading Company. I completely moved to Tanzania 1985 when I started doing some researches after working as a research assistant to a PHD candidate who was doing a research on “The History of Kigoma”. I made several films from them some of my researches. I worn a UNAIDS award in 2000 from a short film ‘Youth and AIDS’ and a one minute film which was nominated best of the world ‘The Draughts’ in 2005. I worked as an Assistant Director for The Film “Tunaini” which worn two award at the Zanzibar Film Festival. I have worked with several Radio and TV stations on popular Radio and TV plays like ‘Angalia!’ Radio Tanzania, ‘Wahapahapa’ on all radio station in Tanzania. TV advertisements like “Kunguru anasema vaa”... And I have written, worked with other production companies which I directed and produced several films like Savannah Films where some of my films have been shown in several festivals and exhibitions in the world. Now I am working on a project Untold Stories of Tanzanian History on the series titled 'Hekaya za Wakubhubha' I have just completed a script the Camera man which will be going on production and teaching screenplay writing.

Gothenburg film festival
Rotterdam film festival
Zanzibar film festival
And many other festivals in the world

Mpaka umauti unampata mwana harakati huyu alikuwa amtumishi kwenye kampuni ya  AfreeArt Productions iliyopo kimara

FILAMU ALIZOZIPENDA  MWANAHARAKATI HUYU NI HIZI HAPA





Mungu amlaze mahala pema peponi Chaiba Kombo.
Bongo Film Database ipo sambamba na familia ya marehemu katika wakati huu mgumu.

Posted by bongofilmdatabase on 8:45 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for MWANA HARAKATI WA SANAA, CHAIBA KOMBO AMEFARIKI DUNIA

Post a Comment

LETS HOOK UP

.

.
.
slide

SIRI YA MTUNGI PHOTO CAPTION


Recently Commented

ALBUM YA BONGOFILM

SIMULIZI ZILIZOBAMBA KWENYE KURASA ZA KIJAMII

TAKE ONE -HBABA NA FLORA INTERVIEW

2009 Bongofilmdatabase. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by Oscar kwa ushirikiano wa SimplexDesign